Wednesday, July 15, 2009

me, my friend

So Beth and I were waiting on our tacos at our usual spot when I told her about the 'suggestion' that Facebook gave me for a new friend. Myself. Me.

She wondered if I would 'Friend' myself and I told her "Nah. Wouldn't some kind of scary quantum vortex take place? "

What if I declined?

How about if I didn't like the postings I placed?

Could I block myself?

Then I began mutterings about that which might ensue if somehow I got my own phone number, and I called myself, and I ignored it, because "yeah yeah, I knew what I was gonna say already", or "I already thought of that" and so on, and ultimately I would keep calling myself, and I WOULD ignore it, and Beth would ask "Who was it?" after I had glanced at the screen and I'd answer:

"It's just me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home