Monday, January 12, 2009

always crashing in the same car

got in my first accident this morning.

what with my dad's ailing health, my lack of money, my step mother in law in the hospital, my insomniac last week, my daughter back at home needing to be woken up to go walk the said step mother in law's spastic 900 year old dog across town in alhambra, my sudden blood sugar drop and the step mother in law's car that has a lovely blind spot it's no wonder i didn't see the woman behind me that i backed into.

no major damage, no one hurt, just some rattled nerves.

must be more careful, and avoid the starbucks in little tokyo on the sight of many a nice old artsy punk rock time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Atomic Cafe!

I've had my fair share of accidents, tho I'm an excellent defensive driver and I must always win the game and be in front. That said, I haven't driven in four years after my last accident. No one was hurt but my foot cramped up and I'm super scared it will happen again. My kid says I should practice in a big parking lot for awhile. What's wrong with this picture?

Thu Jan 15, 12:31:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home