Friday, December 23, 2005

blue christmas

well, this being the first x-mas since i moved out from the ex-wife and child (we do share custody) i find myself truly dreading x-mas eve without my little one...

this year has been especially rough on her (she's a very sensitive 9 year old)... we've always had a great many rituals associated with the night, and i won't be around this time to repeat those rituals (I'm all about the rituals)...nothing religious, just family time.

and now the family is split. it's hard, but at least I'll see her x-mas day.

it gets me a-wondering...who else is out there in the same boat and how do you deal with this?


perhaps a nod from the recovery groups will help (IE: share)...maybe this is too sad to discuss?

well, you're not alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home