Tuesday, August 21, 2007

mrs.and mrs. and ms. figuls

well, the wedding is said and done and i am a happily married man.

and a very lucky one at that. beth is all the things i've ever needed and then some, and the mavis not only gets along with her, but was my best 'daughter' at my side.

she really is my pride and joy.

and beth is a jewel.

many friends helped out, many more flaked out and so many are dead it wasn't at all funny. but i was happy for those that came and supported us.

and my mother said some rather heartfelt things both at the ceremony and as an aside before the event.

she said that i was a good man and deserved much happiness, and that she knows how hard things have been for me and for any part of added drama she was sorry.

she has never spoken to me like that before.

beth noticed me crying about it and was there in every sense of the word.

and my mavis was sooo uncomfortable in her skirt and pretty blouse and dress shoes but she looked like such a big girl. she wished me happiness as she helped with my tie and again, the weepy mo.

i am blessed.

and broke.

ah, well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

congratulations! i am only sorry that I missed it! Pictures! pictures! post the pictures (or at least email them to me!)

Tue Aug 21, 08:20:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home