Saturday, March 24, 2007

threetwentyfourohseven rumble city

yes, the belated birthday show wherein i play a selection of my favorite songs. an especially good evening as i'm accompanied by my favorite little lady, miss mavis, the apple of my eye.

and i'm 43!!

kris kristofferson-sunday morning coming down
de la soul-the magic number
the jam-that's entertainment
devo- the day my baby gave me a surprise
nancy jacobs & her sisters- baby are yeng

colin newman- safe
os mutantes-a minha menina
the modern lovers-roadrunner
tom jones-puppet man
blind gary davis-samson and delilah

the flaming lips-do you realize
bob dylan-most likely you go your way and i'll go mine
michel legrand-di gue ding ding
robert mitchum-little ole wine drinker me
mr bowie-the man who sold the world

wire-the 15th
the halo benders-don't touch my bikini
calexico-corona
nick lowe-36" high
charles trenet-boum!

the beach boys-god only knows
scritti politti-skank bloc bologna
iggy pop-i'm bored

sorry, tech problems stopped the show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home